You ask, we answer. All you need to know about tracking alerts.
- What can I track?
You can track any stock,
exchange-traded fund (ETF) or mutual fund.
- What alerts can I get?
- Follow individual securities – track price, volume, P/E ratios and more.
- Receive daily or weekly watch list performance summaries.
- And more!
- How will I be alerted?
You can choose to receive an alert via email or text message.
- How can I modify or stop alerts?
- Click the Research tab, then Find Investments, then Tracking Alerts.
- You can edit or delete your current alerts by clicking on the icons to the right of each individual alert.
- You can even put your alerts on vacation hold by clicking the Edit button in the Alerts Preferences box on the right hand side in your Alerts Hub.