If you already have – or you will have – a rollover check that you want to deposit into your Capital One Investing℠ IRA account, use the instructions below to launch our Rollovers & Transfers tool and get a deposit slip.
- Click here to launch the Rollovers & Transfers tool (sign in required).
- Select 401(k) in the Transferring Account Type dropdown.
- Select the Capital One Investing IRA to which you want to roll over your funds in the Transfer to Account dropdown.
- Select the I already have a check from my 401(k) plan to rollover into Capital One Investing rollover type.
- Click the Next button.
- Make sure your check is made out to you and Capital One Investing (e.g. Capital One Investing FBO Your Name).
- Click the Print Form button.
You will then be presented with the deposit slip.
Note: If your check is made payable to you only (or something else), please call one of our Retirement Specialists at 877-464-0292 for additional instructions.