Note: If you are using Firefox, you will need to accept
To add Capital One Investing as a trusted site in Internet Explorer 8, follow the instructions below:
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Web content zones box, click Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites... button to open the Trusted Sites window.
- Uncheck the box for Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
- Type "*://*.capitaloneinvesting.com" in the field provided, and click Add.
- Click the OK button to close this window, then click OK again to close the Internet
If you are using an older version of Internet Explorer or if you would prefer not to add Capital One Investing as a trusted website, we recommend that you contact Microsoft for assistance with any difficulties that you may experience in using the our website.
Disclaimer: By adding the Capital One Investing website to your Internet browser's "Trusted Sites" list, you will be able to bypass the common default security settings while visiting the Capital One Investing website. If you choose to make other changes to your Internet browser's individual "Security Settings", please be aware that these other changes will apply not only to the Capital One Investing website, but to all websites you visit with your browser. Any changes to your browser's security settings can potentially make your computer more vulnerable to third-party intrusion, theft, damage or unwanted viewing of confidential information and damage to important software programs. Capital One Investing is not liable for any damages you may experience as a result of any changes you make to your Internet browser settings, including but not limited to, special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.