Speed. Convenience. Cost-effectiveness. It sounds like a commercial for a sports car, eh? But, we're actually talking about a sweet process called an electronic funds withdrawal (there's no charge, and it comes with 1-2 business days processing).
If that sounds good to you, let's get started:
- Sign in at www.capitaloneinvesting.com
- Go to Accounts > Transfer Money > Deposit & Withdrawal (sign in required)
- Select the 'From' account (a Capital One Investing℠ account) for the withdrawal
- Verify your bank information for the 'To' account (and make updates if necessary)
- Enter the Withdrawal Amount, then click Next (I promise we're almost there)
- Verify the request details, enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, then click Submit (mission accomplished)
Tip: If you have connected your Capital One Investing and Capital One 360 accounts, you can instantly transfer funds out to your Capital One 360 account. Just select Instant Transfer in the Frequency list.