To find a detailed history of all the transactions in your account (buys, sells, dividends, etc), please follow the instructions below:
navigate to Accounts > Transaction History (sign in required). In addition, you can download this information into Excel (CSV).
The default setting lets you see all the activity for the past 7 days, but you can change the settings to fit your specific needs:
You can choose either the pre-defined Time Period or choose a Custom Date range.
Tip: When selecting Custom Dates, you can only view one year at a time, but the 'From' date can be set to a date as early as December 1, 1999.
When you select a pre-defined date, the 'from' and 'to' dates automatically pop up. You can either use the pre-defined date, or edit it to create your own custom date range.
The Transaction list lets you filter the types of transactions you'd like to look at within your account. For example, You can filter the list to show only your ShareBuilder® investment plan trades.
- All Transactions – All account transactions for a specific time period will show up.
- All Trades – All buys and sells in your account, regardless of the type of security, gets displayed.
- ShareBuilder Plan Investments – Only shows buy orders you've made through the ShareBuilder plan.
- Buys (Trade Now) – Let's you see buys transactions of stocks and ETF's.
- Sells (Trade Now) – Let's you see sell transactions of stocks and ETF's.
- Mutual Fund Trades – Shows activity for mutual fund buys and sells.
- Options Trades – Includes all buys and sells of options contracts
- Funds Transfer – All cash transfers in-and-out of your Capital One Investing℠ account.
- Deposits – Any cash you put into your Capital One Investing account (deposits from checking account, wire transfers, etc) show up in this filter.
- Withdrawals – Cash you take out of your Capital One Investing account (withdrawals to checking or savings account, etc) shows up here.
- Dividends – If you've received any type of dividend in your Capital One Investing account, it shows up here.
Tip: All transactions are ordered by Date.
If you want to look at activity in another one of your Capital One Investing accounts, use the 'Switch Accounts' box (linked accounts only).
Options Disclaimer: Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Before investing in options, please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options.