If you have received a distribution of funds from a Traditional or Roth IRA and you wish to roll the funds back into an IRA, you will need to send a new check to Capital One Investing℠ within 60 days of the distribution. Please note that the funds must be rolled into the same type of IRA that they were initially distributed from.
When depositing the funds, you will need to include a deposit slip with the funds to indicate that it is for a rollover. To print a deposit slip, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your Capital One Investing account
- Navigate to Accounts > Transfer Money > Deposit and Withdrawal > Checks
- Select your Traditional IRA from the drop-down
- Select Mail a check to your Capital One Investing Account
- Click the View and print link under the Check Details section—a form pops up in a new window
- Print the form and be sure to check the Rollover Contribution box on your deposit slip. Unless you are using Express Mail, all checks should be sent to:
Capital One Investing, LLC
PO Box 84028
Seattle, WA 98124-8428
All checks should be made payable to "Capital One Investing, LLC" Also, please write your Capital One Investing account number on the check.